Monday, August 14, 2006

So close...

I thought I'd spend the day calculating how many hours were left.

While I did some of that, I also contributed to discussions and met some lovely people.

I was shaky from too much caffeine this morning - is 8 cups excessive when you've only slept 3 hours and dozed for another 30 minutes before facing a long day? Apparently it is for me - I couldn't write anything down because my hands were trembling. Yet I was still exhausted enough to think nothing more than how strange the shaking was.

I had a delightful orange after lunch. I haven't had an orange in far too long - I'm thinking of buying some for when Brother et al. arrive tomorrow.

The Little One is coming to visit with them! I'm ever so excited about that!

I felt surprisingly awake when I got home tonight. Chienne was thrilled to see me, so we played for a little while. Then I ordered pizza because I decided against grocery shopping tonight. I read all my bloglines feeds, answered some email, and even commented on blogs! I would easily be able to write something for my own!

Except - all of a sudden - I'm exhausted. Almost loopy from the need to sleep. So off to bed I go with the thought that I'm glad today is over.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I'm glad you made it through the day. Sleep well!

Post a Comment