Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Katie's business trip, day 1

There are 4 instructors for this course. One of them loves to hear himself talk. At the 1 hour point of what was scheduled to be a 30 minute presentation, he stopped, smirked, and said "I guess we'll just be off schedule, because I'm not done yet!"

Then he laughed, but he was laughing alone.

In the interest of being concise myself, and because I'm so tired that I made my excuses to leave dinner early, I'll offer the following:

It was a long, busy day. But it went pretty well.

Tomorrow will include 11 hours of class and labs. Then a social event. That makes at least 14 hours with people, talking about my job (or one aspect of it), and knowing that even after tomorrow's over, there's day 3 to handle.

But I'm learning a lot. So that's good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment