Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Quickly

  • I went to the dentist yesterday - I'm terrified of the dentist, but I did it. It's almost like I'm an adult or something.
  • The experiment today did not go well. I was saddened that he was in pain, disappointed I inconvenienced him for something I couldn't really use, and worried that he won't do as well in treatment as I want him to do.
  • Steve and his girlfriend are coming for dinner in an hour or so. I have steak I brought from home and hope I don't get blown away while grilling it. It's windy enough that my window - barely open was blown into the room. Granted, it was loose. But still - impressive.
  • The chapter is coming along. It's not done yet, darn it, but it's getting closer.
  • I installed Microsoft Equation Editor to write said chapter and would like to do nothing more than type equations all day. I spent last night doing an entire random field theory just because the equations look so pretty. (It did sort of help me understand it - I just have some more work to do to make it more clear in my explanation. But the equations are So Pretty!)
  • I don't feel well - for days now, I've been feeling semi-icky. Headache, earache, tummyache. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'd like to feel healthy again.
  • I have posts drafted in my head, but no time to get them on the screen. I also have emails I want to answer and just can't find time and energy to write them.
  • Instead, I'll continue to pretend I'm an adult and do some reading for Project B. Steve is finishing it, but asked me to answer a couple questions. I ignored him, but I'm now doing lit searches to try to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment