Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pout - the Playlist

Jane asked for my playlist, I'm sure not realizing it's about 80 songs and lasts nearly 6 hours. I don't screw around when I decide to mope. But I'm not one to turn down requests for posts, especially as I laze around watching pretty Hawaii sparkle in the sunshine. So here you go.

Bad Day - Fuel - Something Like Human
Do What You Have to Do - Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball
A Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos - Scarlet's Walk
Find Your Way Back - Michelle Branch - Hotel Paper
I Still Believe in You - Vince Gill - I Still Believe in You
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow
Thank U - Alanis Morissette - Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel - Collected Works
Piano in the Dark - Brenda Russell - Greatest Hits
Baby, Now that I've Found You - Alison Krauss - Now That I've Found You
Close Every Door - Andrew Lloyd Webber - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Breathe (2AM)^ - Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day
Hotel Paper^ - Michelle Branch - Hotel Paper
Joining You - Alanis Morissette - Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
Citadel - Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day
Coffee and TV - Blur - Cruel Intentions
Dragons^ - Edwin McCain - Far From Over
Wreck of the Day - Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day
Mouth^ - Bush - American Werewolf in Paris
Loser - 3 Doors Down - The Better Life
Glycerine - Bush - Sixteen Stone
Letting the Cables Sleep^ - Bush - The Science of Things
Bad Day^ - Daniel Powter - Daniel Powter
When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down - Away From the Sun
Please Forgive Me - David Gray - White Ladder
My Lover's Gone - Dido - No Angel
Babylon - David Gray - White Ladder
Too Busy Being in Love - Doug Stone - Greatest Hits
Write Me a Song* - Edwin McCain - Far From Over
Shimmer - Fuel - Sunburn
Jesus, He Loves Me^ - Edwin McCain - Far From Over
Message in a Bottle - John Mayer - Any Given Thursday
Ghosts of Jackson Square - Edwin McCain - Messenger
Go Be Young - Edwin McCain - Messenger
Comfortable* - John Mayer - Inside Wants Out
Sign on the Door - Edwin McCain - Messenger
Haunted - Evanescence - Fallen
If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty - Mad Season
Lenny/Man on the Side - John Mayer - Any Given Thursday
My Last Breath - Evanescence - Fallen
Something's Missing - John Mayer - Any Given Thursday
Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - Fuel - Something Like Human
The River - Garth Brooks - Double Live
Innocent - Fuel - Something Like Human
Dear Joan - Matchbox 20 - Napster (before it was all illegal)
Slow - Fuel - Something Like Human
Unanswered Prayers - Garth Brooks - Double Live
Tourniquet - Evanescence - Fallen
Ireland - Garth Brooks - Fresh Horses
You Move Me^ - Garth Brooks - Sevens
Acoustic #13^ - Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl
Foolish Games - Jewel - Pieces of You
The Heart Won't Lie - Vince Gill - Souvenirs
Come Back to Bed - John Mayer - Heavier Things
Split Screen Sadness^ - John Mayer - Heavier Things
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
Somewhere in Between - Lifehouse - No Name Face
Hold On* - Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball
True Companion* - Marc Cohn - Marc Cohn
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane
I Can't Tell You Why - Vince Gill - Common Thread
Never Goin' Back Again - Matchbox 20 - Napster (before it was all illegal)
Unwell* - Matchbox Twenty - More than You Think You Are
Tuesday Morning - Michelle Branch - Hotel Paper
If I Am^ - Nine Days - The Madding Crowd
Sweet Misery - Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room
Leave Me Alone - Natalie Inbruglia - Left of the Middle
Silent Movie - Natasha Bedignfield - Unwritten
Problem Girl - Rob Thomas - Something To Be
Good Enough - Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball
To The Moon and Back - Savage Garden - Savage Garden
Fear - Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball
Hopeless - Train - Drops of Jupiter
Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of - U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind
We Are - Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
Tryin' To Get Over You - Vince Gill - I Still Believe in You
Losing Hope - Jack Johnson - Brushfire Fairytales
Angel - Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton - Time Pieces

^really good song
* cry every time

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow! That is quite the playlist! :) Lots of good stuff on there. Thanks for posting it!

MplsJu said...

Do you have the Cruel Intentions soundtrack? I got it when a girl in the dormroom across from me was going to pitch it, and have been pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy some of the songs! Coffee and TV is in my current jogging playlist (good beat). I also really like Blew Me Off and the Placebo song (can't recall the title of the top of my head).

post-doc said...

Jane-
I'm strangely self-conscious about my music taste. But I do enjoy this group of songs - excellent for pouting.

MplsJu-
Cruel Intentions was our soundtrack for undergrad! I've probably listened to that CD more than any other. We just played it on repeat for hours on end. Trip On Love is a personal favorite, but I adore the whole thing. :)

Post a Comment