Friday, October 20, 2006

Look! Look at the pretty lighting!

Nope - can't get the post written. And now I'm at the point where I've worked on it enough that it should actually start getting good. Or at least making sense to me on some profound level. But some of the thoughts feel right, but I'm still lost as to what to do with some of my new knowledge. So there are pages of text as I've tried to write stream of consciousness and I'm not used to not posting what I've written lately! So I'm mildly frustrated with it.

I basically felt like I was chasing my tail today - with work and with blog writing. But Sprout likes to mess with Chienne's tail while she sits and watches him, confused as to what he's doing. I really hope they're going to be friends eventually. I'm quite proud of my pretty puppy.

And I'm quite pleased with my lovely lighting, so I took pictures. I'm guessing you all will rue the day I decided to buy a digital camera since you end up viewing more photos than most people I know. Sorry about that. But the new glass shades make the old lighting look so much better. Though it is still a bit dusty - I tried to crop those parts out, but I can only do so much without actually cleaning them again.

It's a bit sad that this is all I can think of to say, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment