According to the rules, I should share 7 facts you're unlikely to find elsewhere.
- A colleague and friend's last day was today. I was on a call when she came by and I barely stopped myself from clinging to her and begging her not to go. I hate being left.
- I had not been kissed on a first date until fairly recently. I thought I was missing out and I was totally right.
- Chienne's good eye looks bad. I hate that there's little I can do to prevent complete blindness but know my girl will handle it much better than I would.
- People can make me laugh even when I'm feeling anxious and isolated and quite unwell. If only I could force myself to partake of company when I'm depressed, it might lift much faster.
- I have been depressed this week. I've started a few posts to tell you about it but deleted them all. I struggled. It was hard. I think I'm doing better.
- When struggling to cope, I can escape into blogs and books and find I'm able to relax - at least a little - by spending time with someone's thoughts even when I'm alone at home.
- I'm struck by how happy I've been lately - granting favors, giving smiles, waving off offenses. This week has been the opposite - I've refused and complained and pointed out weaknesses. I hate that I spread unhappiness when I am sad and very much hope I'm done doing that now.
- it's probably me
- The Bean Chronicles
- dirt and rocks
- More than a Minivan Mom
- Now, what was I doing?
- You Win Some, You Learn Some
I've read some of these for years and consider the authors as bloggy friends. Others have been more recent additions to my reader and the women who write them are strangers to me, albeit strangers who have made me think and cry and pray and giggle. All are exquisitely written. And how highly recommended?