I'm actually not sure, but I can tell you what made yesterday work for me.
- Booked a hotel. In Venice. Where I'll holiday for a weekend in March. (!!!!!)
- Made what could have been my biggest presentation in Industry. (And my voice only shook with nervousness a little!) While being projected on large screens globally from a local auditorium.
- Started to plan Paris, elsewhere in Italy and UK travel. Again - so, SO excited about this. It's been far too long since I've flitted off to Europe.
- Made a mental note to ask Jane where she teaches as I think I'll end up spending a day in the vicinity.
- Changed into new, super-soft sleepy pants upon returning home. And a too-large shirt that doesn't match them. Because nobody was going to see them and I was just going to sleep. But I get to dream about professional goodness!